Finally started painting Daddy's nugget!
(Nugget is the word Jaden used for "chest of drawers" when he first started talking, so we just kept it.)
They are either at each other, or connected at the hip.
Cora had her appointment at Children's Hospital to recheck her pneumonia. Thankfully we don't have to go back! Great report!
We made a stop by the Galleria and rode the carousel, she wanted to ride the pig... And get a smoothie from Smoothie King!
CHOM Day!
Young Farmer's meeting at Leland Lanes.
It hasn't changed since the 70's! Anders bowled over 100!
Pool day with Mimi, Boop Boop and the twins.
She wanted to hold my hand while she ate her cereal.
I could eat her up!
The whole couch is open, and he's right under me. He's always got to be touching me.
I don't hate it. :)
We had a wild and crazy Saturday night!
These sweet friends gave me a baby shower at Another Broken Egg! They gave me diapers, pacies, blankets and an Amazon gift card.
It was so fun. We kinda got kicked out for staying over 3 hours!
Cora loves going to Charlie and Sam's house. Aunt Sam shows her the pretty trinkets.
36 weeks
My Life Group gave me a baby shower at Anthony's.
They gave me the diaper bag and seat cover that I wanted! Yay!
Rainy day Hungry Hungry Hippo!
Last day before school started.
Money Joe's!
Cora would climb up the steps, but would not go down the slides!
Growing up!
We love TTown Snow!
When the kids went to bed, Brad broke out the old school Mario!
I cleaned up while the family was at church.
I didn't feel I could sit comfortably for a long time, so I stayed home and kept busy.
Surprise birthday party for Jaden and a baby shower for me! So much fun!
Lunch at school with Bro Bro!
These are the best parking signs EVER!
I got my hair colored for the FIRST TIME EVER! I love it!
Chuck E Cheese for supper!
We're so thankful to Mimi and Pops for the peas!
They shelled them. Brad blanched them. I put them in bags.
I'm also thankful for a momma that will come over and cut my toenails, when I can't.
While Anders went to get some new baseball gear, Jaden, Cora and I stayed home to do homework and read books.
He wore this ALL day! Sweet boy.
He had a great first practice!
Cora's new room! Charlie and Sam gave her her "princess bed".
They play in the rain puddle, not the pool...
Anders has been practicing his letters before school starts. Today he was showing Cora how to write letters. And then we had an afternoon of popcorn and movies on the couch.
OK, I had to document today. Jaden missed the bus, so I had to take him to school. I got the golf cart out and was going to drop him off in the drop off-line. Of course when we got there he wanted me to walk him in. No make up, dirty hair, 39 weeks pregnant, Brad's shirt, red rain boots... And I asked Mr. Dale to stay there with Anders and Cora since they we're still asleep. (I'm so thankful for him today!!)
But, Jaden didn't care one bit how I looked. He was so glad to have me walk him to the school door. I know one day that will fade, so I'll take it for today. :)
Daddy made Cora a storage stool, so it's easier to get in her princess bed.
Great. Right before the baby is supposed to get here!
Playdoh afternoon :)
Baby Joe came to visit!
Elijah Odom Crow made his way here on August 28th at 2:33 p.m. He weighed 8.11 lbs and was 20 inches long.
He's just perfect!

























No comments:
Post a Comment