Thursday, August 10, 2017

July

We went to the movies and saw Despicable Me 3 with Scott's family.
The kids brought their money from home, so they could play games.

For supper, we met the Guzewiczes at Chuck E. Cheese!

Some people never grow up. ;D

This was Elijah's first time to play!

I think I found who Elijah favors!

July 4th attire for church.

We went to Memaw and D-Daddy's and swam with Scott's family!

Happy Independence Day!

They had a fun time with sparklers!

(Yes, this is July 4th, not October 31...) 

Frist Haircut!

Jaden made this all by himself! He's following in his Daddy's footsteps.

Pool Rats

Lijah loves his BroBro

We had a fun time bowling with Jill, Claire and Michael!

Cora finally started going under the water and learned to swim under water!

Making play doh

We pulled off a surprise party for Pops! Happy 60th!

We spent 5 super fun days at the beach with Nana! 

Cora put my princess make up on. :)

First thing the boys did when we got home, was finish all their puzzles from Dirt Cheap.

Our first real day of nothing to do, and their first day of iPads for the summer.
At least they sorted the socks...

Jaden's first Lord's Supper!

First Sunday family meal in the new kitchen!

I love dancing with the kids in the kitchen. 

Momma, will you brush my hair?

Picking figs

Momma found something that's cheaper than crazy pills! ;)
I hope to keep going with this hobby.

Summer grocery shopping, I have to take the whole crew with me.

Bedtime

Sassy girl is ready for preschool! :)  :(

Brother/Sister playtime

Brayden, Noah and. Ellie Joe came to play for 2 days!

Baby loves to naw on some corn.

This is why I blog (and print them out). They love to get the published books and look through them. 

They are the definition of brothers. One minute they're fighting and the next, they are laying on the same Mickey Mouse couch. 

Special prize: Yogurt Mountain!

And then Ingram Farms the next night!

Why do we have a table? No idea...

Sassy got a new bed!! It's a twin but pulls out to be a king. They all love it so much!

This fella slept 15 hours last night!!

Cora and Anders, practicing what they learned at swimming lessons. 

A normal afternoon here...

When the kid won't let you out of his grip, you gotta do what you gotta do. 

Pyros for supper!

When you're the only sister...

We had a fun day with Mimi, Weezie, Joe and Ava at IHCC!



Breaking out the Guitar Hero!!

Boy's Day! 
I told them we could do whatever they wanted. They chose to go to Dirt Cheap and Monkey Joe's!

Daddy bright home chocolate covered strawberries and roses! 

So tired
Seriously cannot believe Elijah is 11 months old. I can't plan his birthday. It's too soon! He's not old enough! He is the best baby. We love him!

Everybody pitches in to take care of him. 

Bro Bro pulled another tooth! (It was his grey one that got hit with the baseball.)

Summer is over and now we are moving on to another chapter. 2 kids in school. I can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment