Sunday, May 1, 2016

April

Jaden got an x-ray today to make sure his teeth and jaw were ok after the baseball accident. Looks pretty cool! 

Look at this strong boy! He's a great helper, picking up limbs after a storm.

Standing in line, all wrapped up because we're freezing, in order to get snow cones! They're THAT good! 

Yummy yummy yummy! 

Sweet girl kept getting a brain freeze! She wouldn't let us help her eat it -small bites.

Great day for a "picanic"! 

Aww getting practice for 4 kiddos! 
Baby Joe, Bryan and Weezie rode with us to watch Jaden play in his game. 

Wearing one of mommy's "vintage" outfits. I'm not old enough to have vintage clothes....

These kids are the best! 

She carries a big load!

He loves her so much!

What a great day for the Zoo, with the Kitchens!

Playing together like sweet children. :)

20 weeks pregnant! Woohoo! 


Chuck E. Cheese for supper!

I mean, if I could tell you about today... This just added to it...

One by one, the stomach virus got us all... But one by one we all felt better again!

We're SO glad to all be feeling good again! We had a wonderful day at the playground! 

Our sweet kiddos

They love their Bubbas. 

That Parker is one awesome soccer player! He scored 9 of the 12 points in this game!

Cora and I got to see our baby! We won't find out what it is until September though! 
I can't believe we aren't finding out!

Afternoon walks with the whole family are the best.

Lunch with the Jader Bug!

This is why I make scrapbooks and blog books. 
They love to sit together and look at them over and over.

We have baby birds by our front door!

Cora's first real time to CHOM!
(She was an infant the last time we played here.)

We all had the best time.

It was such a beautiful day for a baseball game!
So glad Scott's family was able to come watch Jaden play!

Our green backyard!
I love it!

After naps, we got some Summer Snow and then went to the Alabama softball game! 

We had a great Sunday lunch at Scott and Tara's house! 








Lazy afternoons at home



Uncle Charlie brought us some fresh strawberries from North Carolina! They were so sweet.

I got my yearly haircut! 

Having fun on the Kentuck playground before Jaden's game. 


Had to take a picture this morning. The cuteness!! 

Lunch with Bro Bro! 

We ended the month with a much needed trip away, to South Carolina for Clifton's wedding! 


No comments:

Post a Comment