Thursday, December 31, 2015

Beach!!

Ready for a little break! 

Trying to take a picture with that middle child is difficult



Beautiful day!

Portuguese Man-O-War! They were everywhere on the shoreline. We probably saw 15 just where we were. SCARY!!

I let the boys bring their bathing suits, but I didn't bring mine (or shorts) 
because I didn't think it would ACTUALLY be 75 and sunny! 
So my boots came in handy! 

I mean it's Spring Break weather out here!

That kid... At least the first picture was good! :)

Daddy and the boys

Momma and her girl

Fun in the sand!

Tunahauna Bobs!
When Jaden was little, we'd SAY "Do you want to go to Bahama Bob's?"
and he HEARD "Do you want to go Tunahauna Bob's?" I like that kid.
He and Daddy always get their coleslaw. I can't stand the smell of it, but they love to eat it!

Sassy got her some puppies at the toy shop!

Another reason I love the beach... Brad cooks the BEST breakfasts! (And I get to sleep in...)

Yep, she has two older brothers!

Tornado warning in Baldwin County, which technically includes us, but not really.
The waves are HUGE today!

Relaxing with Daddy

That's one handsome smile!

My Jady bug and me :)

The way she eats an oreo

We haven't been to the beach, unless we go to The Shark Store!

They used their Christmas money to buy prizes!

Supper was at The Oyster House.
Anders LOVES (hates) his alligator. I try to put him in his hands, but it never works. :D

Zoo Day!

The goats were especially hungry!

Family picture by the big bear. (He's not pictured.)

And Brad says he doesn't like cats...

The tiger was right behind them. I don't know how he disappeared, but I like this picture of Brad and Cora.

Another beautiful day!
There were rain clouds all to the South, but they never came to us!


The people without bathing suits watched the boys play.

After naps, it was Mini Golf time!

We cooked spaghetti at the condo, and then went to Scoops!

Wednesday morning before we left, we had to have a little game of fooseball!

We went to the big movies!

And then to Bass Pro Shop, before heading home.



One minute they're eating grapes and apples

the next, they're out!

We're thankful to MeMaw and D-Daddy for letting us stay in their condo for a couple of days.
We love our family vacations!


No comments:

Post a Comment