Saturday, June 20, 2015

May


Nursery Rhyme Day at school. Jader is  growing up so fast! 

Oh how I love that these boys love playing with each other so much! 

They think cleaning windows and doors is FUN!! 

Sassy sitting with Daddy before he cut the grass

Late night donut run! Cora was too busy eating, to smile. 

Fun water day at Nana's after a picnic! 

So proud of these kids for doing so good tonight at their program. 
Getting a good picture of 9 is about impossible, but we try. :)

Old-fashioned seatbelt 

Cora's first time to sit at the picnic table! 

Eating honey suckles, down by the road.

I treasure these three gifts! 

Jaden knows his mommy! (One day he brought me a jelly and cheese sandwich. I've never had one before, but he assumed I loved them! I ate it, only because he was so proud of it!)

Beach trip with Nana and Papa Joe! 
Hunting crabs! Which team will catch the most?! 

We joined forces and caught about 20 crabs! And live sand dollars were everywhere!
We brought a bunch home to frame. 

We love last minute trips with grandparents! 

Beautiful day on the beach with my babes! 

Cora wasn't too excited about the waves... But loved it under the tent! 

They had FUN in the waves! 

Chilling with Nana and Papa Joe

Nap time 

This boy will literally wear his boots everywhere! 

All of our sand dollars

Supper at Sea N Suds



Then fun at Pirate PuttPutt

That Anders boy...

We BOTH got a hole in ONE on the hole that counts for a free game! 


Watermelon on the beach. A must!
I don't know what Anders is doing... but I don't know what he's doing half the time anyway! :)

On our way to The Track!
Anders is in his pjs and red boots!

Cora and I had fun watching the others ride on the track!
Then we went in the arcade and the boys split $5. Best $5 I've ever spent! Anders hit the Jackpot and got 200 tickets! Together they had 253, so they got to pick out lots of prizes!

Back at home, watching Jaden's baseball game. Cora has finally warmed up to Uncle Scott!
She's so sweet! And Anders is chilling by MeMaw.

Mother's Day!
Oh how I love these babies that made me a Momma!

Fun at MeMaw's for lunch!

The Anders crew came over for supper!

God has blessed me with a great mother-in-law and Momma!

Anders, having fun feeding Cora Fruity Pebbles in the living room...

Last day of preschool for Jaden! 

He loved his teachers and his class so much. 
We will miss Mrs. Kelly and Mrs. Kathy!

Caden, Jaden, Josiah and Christian

Nana went to lunch with us at Bento!


A little bit of afternoon site seeing with the brothers, before nap time.


My boys are growing up too fast. Soon, they won't need a stool to brush their teeth. :(

Sassy got her first sucker!

After lunch with Daddy, we had to go to the Radiology Clinic to get an X-ray to make sure Jaden didn't have pneumonia. Mimi met us there, and they had so much fun in the waiting room!
(No pneumonia!)

And the boys got free ice-cream!

My little helper.
She has learned to crawl, 3 days before her first birthday! 
Now she's everywhere!

Last year and this year! Time slow down!

My baby is ONE!

The boys got Lumeer and were helping Cora get ready to blow out her candle! 

We had a great time celebrating Cora's birthday! 

Jaden played great in his last game! 
Unfortunately, his run was the only score on the board, for our team.

First pool day of the summer!!

We love MeMaw and D-Daddy's house!

There was a turtle in their yard when we were walking home!

Gone are the days of anyone else feeding Cora! 

Monday night, I got to eat supper with two great friends!

Cora loves emptying out bags now!

This is the face I get when I tell her to smile!
At her 1 year check up.
21.2 lbs
30.6 inches

Wednesday, we kept Kate while Aunt Dana went to the hospital to be with Uncle Danny, during his surgery.
They had a BALL!

Thursday, we went to the park!

Jaden is such a great big brother! Cora adores him.

Saturday, I did a garage sale with Charlie and Sam. It was so much fun! Brad brought the kids when they woke up, and they all had a big time!
D-Daddy loves with Baby Cora comes over to swim!

And we love going to their house to swim!

Cora has learned to cross her legs, in her seat!

That night was Hayden's rehearsal dinner. It was a fun time with all the Crows!

Sunday morning we woke up early and drove to Nana Fagan's church for Homecoming!
The boys always love to drive, once we get on her road. 
I love it. I did the same thing when I was their age. :)

Brad had to hold the wheel a little tighter with Anders...

It was a hard morning for me. All of the memories of Nana Fagan came flooding back when we sang Victory in Jesus in church. 
-Growing up, when we would go to her church, she would always request that we sing Victory in Jesus because she knew it was my favorite song. When the music director said "Please turn to page 426, we are going to sing every stanza of Victory in Jesus" I stood there during the whole song and wept. I couldn't sing one word. I knew Nana was there with me, holding my hand. Telling me she loved me. It was a great morning, but I just couldn't stop crying. 
I eventually had to get up and help the ladies with lunch, so I could keep busy. 
I miss my Nana Fagan everyday.

This was our traditional front step photos.


Walking to church.


Next, we headed home, to Hayden's wedding!

Cora was glad MeMaw was holding her. She was worn out!

Love this family of mine!

These boys had a great time!

Anders loved dancing with me!

They were all scared to get on the dance floor!

But before the end of the night, we all made it up there!

It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. 
We wish Hayden and John many years of happiness!

Happy Memorial Day!
I had to have ribs from Archibald's.
The rest of the crazies wanted Taco Casa.
With hands over hearts, we thank the men and women who sacrificed their lives so that we could have the freedom that we do today.

Crazy Crow Family Cookout!


Love these moments


We love Publix!

And we love Summertime! 
While Ish went to Minnesota for her brother's graduation, Nana brought the girls over for the morning. They had a great time! 

This boy... brought the whole tray of kale in the living room so that he could watch his show and have a snack.
I love it though!

Fun swim party and cookout with the people!


No comments:

Post a Comment