Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's Spring

This has been the best week! We've gotten to play outside all day, every day!
Jaden LOVES playing in his fort!

Baby Anders doesn't like it when he is put down...

But he calms down when mommy holds him

Tuesday we went to Airport Park!
Jaden's most favorite thing to do is SWING!

We had to have a goldfish and apple snack


Sweet boy

FINALLY playing on the playground. It's hard to get him off the swings!

Going down the slide!! 


Climbing the STEEP steps!

Sliding again! We'll have to come back here because he won't slide on his slide at home, but he loves these!


Eating lunch like a big boy.
(Even though he found the opened bag of Doritos and not his lunch...)

While I vacuumed, I didn't see Jaden for a little bit, so I peeked around the corner, and he was sitting in his chair, "reading" a book!

Playing Tee ball outside with Daddy!

Right on the money!

Baby Anders likes to help me cook supper in the kitchen. 

He's a great help! :)

3 weeks old
11.9 pounds

You never know what's going to be colored... At least this was easy to wash off!

Wednesday, Ish, Teagy, Karragan, Kenny, Christy and Bryson came to play!! 
They had a blast! I wish we could get together every day!
We love our cousins!

Before Bryson had to leave, they settled down by reading "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie"

Sweet Baby Anders


No comments:

Post a Comment