Today was the first day of VBS at Northport Baptist Church! I woke up this morning feeling like it was the first day of school, all over again. I was so excited! Being a stay at home mom, I don't have to get up at a certain time, and get ready for the day, and this just put a little spring in my step! Now, don't get me wrong, by Friday, I'll be wanting my 9:00 wake up mornings back! :)
We had to take Rex and the M&M fan with us, for support. Christian went with us today, and he did SO good. I was so glad to take one of Jaden's best friends with him to VBS.
When we got home, Jaden took a 2 hour nap, and wanted to go straight outside to "wing" (swing)! Instead, he laid in his fort and played with nails and boards... But he had fun, and I got to swing!
Just drumming on the slide
I'm going to love this swing set, just for afternoons like this! :)
Tonight, Brad grilled turkey burgers!! This is the first time we've ever made them, and they were SO good! I record LIVE! with Regis and Kelly, and the one I watched today had a chef making turkey burgers, so I wanted to try them.
GREAT job Brad!! You're the BEST! :)
Thank you to Kenyon and Andrea Hamner, for all your work for VBS. It's amazing!!

Yeah VBS!! You guys are going to have so much fun! We had VBS last week and we all had a blast. The kids are so much fun but I was very happy to sleep in Sat. morning!!
ReplyDeleteYesterday was so much fun! I'm doing preschool rec, so I was outside from 10-12, and it was HOT, but I got to work on my tan, so it was ok! haha Yes, Saturday sleeping in sounds GOOD to me! That'll probably be the only day that Jaden wakes up at 7!
ReplyDelete